PUMPS | DESIGN
With extensive experience in this highly specialised field, LFH creates innovative, detailed designs and prototypes to satisfy each engine manufacturer’s specification and expectations.
Harmonised hydraulic and drive configuration reduces shaft stresses for optimum operating conditions. Our pumps are typically designed to provide up to 25% longer bearing life beyond the maintenance period guaranteeing trouble free running within the recommended service intervals.
Our pumps are designed to maximise efficiency at the engines optimum operating condition, reducing power consumption and cavitation damage.
- Latest 3D Solid Modelling Technology
- Finite Element Stress Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Prototype Design
Key Design Benefits:
- Water Seals
- Silicon Carbide Seal Face
- Rubber diaphragm for increased reliability
- Designed to reduce friction & heat build up
- Bellow design compensates for wear alignment
- Prolonged seal life at higher operating temperatures
- PTFE Oil Seals
- Ideal for aggressive conditions
- Large temperature operating range
- Withstands high pressures
- Bearing Lubrication
- Splash lubrication utilizes distributed gear oil
- Direct oil lubrication is applied for higher speeds
- Sealed for life bearings are used for maintenance free operation
We offer free technical support and advice on all our pumps.
Call us on +44 1358 726310 or alternatively